A Trusted Leader in Radon Measurement, Testing, Diagnostics and Mitigation Services
We at Granite Inspection Group are a locally owned, operated and professionally certified by the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH), National Radon Safety Board, (NRSB) and American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST). Qualified and reliable, the professionals at Granite Inspection Group pride themselves on being extremely thorough in their inspections and testing services. We specialize in performing radon testing and mitigation services for a variety of clients and professionals i.e., architect, engineers, doctors, lawyers, service providers, banks, mortgage companies, VA, HUD, FHA, estate owners, home owners, sellers, tenants, building owners, daycares, schools and investors on a local state and national, level.
We are the trusted preferred choice in servicing and resolving their environmental needs.
We are committed to a goal of continuous improvement. To this end, we attend numerous local, state and national seminars, conferences and symposiums. Granite Inspection Group is an active member of numerous professional organizations.
The National Radon Safety Board (NRSB) a nonprofit professional organization that provides professional leadership, excellence and ethical standards while offering independent certification, accreditation, and approval for radon measurement, radon mitigation, laboratory and measuring device certifications.
The American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST), a nonprofit, professional organization of members dedicated to the highest standard of excellence and ethical performance of radon measurement, radon mitigation and transfer of radon information for the benefit of members and consumers.
At Granite Inspection Group, we are committed to promoting an environment that retains the full trust and utmost confidence with our clients. All inspections, testing services and results will be held with the highest confidentiality and will not be verbally or tangibly disclosed or sold to anyone!
All reports and testing information is held with the strictest level of confidence. All information will be released to you and only you to disseminate as you see fit.
Service Areas Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Dutchess County: Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, Pleasant Valley, Lagrange, Hyde Park, Hopewell Junction, Wappinger Falls, Rhinebeck, Beacon, Millbrook, Red Hook, Dover, Pawling
- Putnam County: Cold Spring, Carmel, Mahopac, Brewster. Patterson, Putnam Valley
- Orange County: Newburgh, New Windsor, Wallkill, Chester, Middletown, Tuxedo, Marlboro
- Ulster County: New Paltz, Highland, Kingston, Saugerties
- Rockland County: Monroe, Nanuet, Pear River, Pomona, Spring Valley
- Columbia County: Germantown, Clermont, Hudson, Lithgow, Chatham, Copake, Hillsdale
- Green County: Hunter, Tannersville, Coxsackie, Cairo, Catskill
- Westchester County: Peekskill, Ossining, Mount Kisco, Somers, Bedford, Yorktown Heights, Pound Ridge and BEYOND